The proposed project is a two-story addition to the existing Cherry Street Fish Market. The existing structure is a single story, single wythe CMU building with a ribbed metal roof on wood trusses. A portion of the existing first floor will be renovated in order to expand the prep and cooking areas; the existing retail area will remain as is. There will be a small office on the first floor and a set of restrooms. The first floor addition shall contain the relocated walk in cooler and freezer, live lobster storage and loading/receiving areas. The second floor addition will be comprised of the office area, a break room/conference room, restrooms and and employee locker area.
Also, the following waivers are requested:
- 4.8.5, 4.8.6 The information required on the proposed Layout Plan and Landscape Plan to be added to the Layout and Materials Plan, Sheet C3.
- 4.8.7, 4.8.8 The information required on the Utility Plan and Grading and Drainage Plan to be added to the Grading and Utilities Plan, Sheet C4.
- 4.10.2.c(1) The proposed landscaped areas total less than 30% of proposed impervious area.
- 4.10.2.c.(2) Landscaping and screening is provided but not all of it meets the dimensions and quantities described.
- 4.10.2.d.(3) The five (5) foot landscaped buffers along side and rear property lines are not proposed.