Common Victuallar License

The Select Board is the Local Licensing Authority. An applicant for a Common Victualler  license must filed a complete an application with the Town Clerk along with the following fees: $100 payable to the Town of Danvers.

You may contact Catherine Ellsworth, Town Clerk at 978-777-0001 x.3046, or the Office of the Town Clerk with any questions.