Yes, the Danvers Dog Park is located at Endicott Park, 57 Forest Street. Best access is to use the Dean Street entrance off Forest St across from St. Richard's Church.
Dog Park Hours
9 am to Dusk
No trespassing after hours
Dog Park Rules & Regulations
- All dogs must be legally licensed and have proof of current rabies vaccination.
- All dogs must be leashed upon entering and leaving the dog park.
- Dogs in heat or younger than 4 months are not allowed in the park.
- No more than two dogs are allowed, per owner or custodian, at once.
- Dogs must be removed at first sign of aggression to other dogs or humans.
- The owner or custodian of the dog must remain in the dog area with the dog.
- The dog owner or custodian must clean up dog feces and trash.
- Holes dug by dogs must be filled by the dog owner or custodian.
- No pronged training collars or choke chains are allowed.
- No smoking, glass containers, or food of any kind are permitted in the park.
- No dog treats or toys are permitted in the dog park.
- Dog handlers must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the park.
- No large dogs (greater than 25 pounds) are permitted in the small dog enclosure.
- The dog park is closed when Park Staff are conducting maintenance.
- Owners or custodians are responsible for all actions of their dogs.
- Violators are subject to removal and/or exclusion from the dog park.
- This park is made available in accordance with laws governing recreational use (M.G.L. Chapter 21 Section 17c)
- The Town of Danvers does not assume responsibility for injuries or damage to personal property.
In case of emergency, dial 911. For all other questions/concerns call 978-774-1213, ext. 8, and leave a message.