Brad Purcell Skateboard Park
Located at Plains Park, behind the Holten Richmond Middle School, 55 Conant St., Danvers, MA 01923
- Skateboard/inline skating is at your own risk!!!
- All participants must wear safety equipment which includes, but is not limited to: elbow pads, knee pads, wrist guards, and helmet.
- No bicycles permitted in the facility.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs allowed.
- Only one person per skateboard.
- The Park is open from dawn to dusk.
- Any use of the Park other than for intended use is not allowed.
This facility is used by both experienced and inexperienced skateboarders/inline skaters. The Town of
Danvers does not assume responsibility for any and injuries that may occur.