Bulky Item Pickup
Bulky Item Pickup is for residents with curbside trash & recycling pickup
- NEW!!! Microwaves can be picked up curbside with a bulky item sticker.
- Stickers for Bulky item pickup must first be purchased at the Clerk's Office in Town Hall, the Business Division at 2 Burroughs Street (cash, check or credit card) or online (check or credit card). Please call the phone number on your sticker the day before your trash day to schedule pickup.
- Stickers for bulky item pickup can now be purchased online. You may choose to pay for your Bulky Item Sticker online with electronic check, credit or debit card. Your sticker will then be sent to you in the mail. Once you have your sticker in hand, call the phone number on the sticker the day before your next trash pickup to schedule. Place your sticker on your item by 7AM on your trash pickup day. To pay for a Bulky Item Sticker, please click HERE and follow the prompts
- Bulky items including furniture, carpet (up to 10 rolls up to 4’ long), mattress/box spring, etc. may be put out for curbside collection with a $10 sticker.
- White goods (washers, dryers, water heaters, MICROWAVES, dishwashers, etc.), gas grill without propane tank, push lawn mower or snow blower with oil/gas removed may be put out for curbside collection with a $10 sticker.
- Freon appliances (refrigerators, dehumidifiers, air conditioners) require two $10 stickers.
- TVs and computer monitors also require two $10 stickers when placed curbside
- Toilets and tires with rims removed are picked up curbside for free. These count as one trash item each.
- Styrofoam is considered trash and can be bagged—large pieces count as one item.
- No metal items or rigid plastics will be picked up curbside. They may be brought to the Transfer Station for recycling.
- No construction or demolition material is collected curbside. Contact G. Mello Disposal in Georgetown at 978-352-8581.