Bulky Item Pickup - for residents with curbside pickup
- Stickers for Bulky item pickup must first be purchased at the Clerk's Office in Town Hall or at the Business Division on Burroughs Street (check or cash only). Please call the phone number on your sticker the day before your trash day to schedule pickup.
- Bulky items including furniture, carpet (up to 10 rolls up to 4’ long), mattress/box spring, etc. may be put out for curbside collection with a $10 sticker.
- White goods (washers, dryers, water heaters, dishwashers, etc.), gas grill without propane tank, push or riding lawn mower or push snow blower with oil/gas removed may be put out for curbside collection with a $10 sticker.
- Freon appliances (refrigerators, dehumidifiers, air conditioners) require two $10 stickers.
- TVs and computer monitors also require two $10 stickers when placed curbside
- Toilets and tires with rims removed are picked up curbside for free. These count as one trash item each.
- Styrofoam is considered trash and can be bagged—large pieces count as one item.
- No metal items or rigid plastics will be picked up curbside. They may be brought to the Transfer Station for recycling.
- No construction or demolition material is collected curbside. Contact G. Mello Disposal in Georgetown at 978-352-8581.