Welcome to the Building Division.
We hope this page is useful when searching for questions and answers about the work and commitment that the crew puts forward each day. Through pride and dedication, these men and women are able to maintain safe and clean town buildings. Responsibilities of the Buildings crew are listed below:
- Maintain and provide a safe and clean environment to 24 occupied Town-owned buildings and numerous outlying unoccupied structures.
- Implement computer inventory of custodial supplies, building maintenance, and employee records.
- Supply a preventative maintenance program for the major components of all buildings maintained by the Buildings Division.
- Assist all other Division or Departments.
- Remove snow from stairs, handicap ramps, walkways, and parking lots, from all schools, Town Hall, Library, and the Senior Center.