All Division of Professional Licensure, license renewal periods, are being extended for 90 days following the END OF THE State of Emergency. For additional information regarding this you can visit mass.gov or view the official document here.
**ONLINE PERMITTING SYSTEM HAS CHANGED**
NEW GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS
Danvers has been using online permitting since 2009. This is the first major upgrade to our system since then. You will now have different options available for your use as well as having the ability to pay the required fee online.
If you do not own a computer or if you need assistance using a computer, please be assured that help is available in the Code Administration office at Town Hall where we will be glad to assist you with your online application. If you have questions and need to contact us by phone, please call (978) 777-0001, ext. 3062 during normal business hours. Office hours are Monday-Wednesday 8 AM-5 PM, Thursday 8 AM-7:30 PM, and Friday 8 AM-1:30 PM.
ONLINE PERMITTING OPTIONS
- New User Login – First-time users should CLICK HERE to gain access to the online permitting website to register.
- Registered User Login – After you have registered and have your username and password, CLICK HERE to login to the online permitting website.
Applicants Who Register (this takes less than 5 minutes) will have the ability to do the following:
- Have some of the information auto-fill on future permit applications.
- Have the ability to view the status of their permits.
- Edit an application before the permit is issued.
- Add attachments (plans, pictures, specs, license(s), certificates of insurance, etc.) to the application.
- The capability of “chatting” online directly with the inspectors.
- Pay for the permit online.
- View inspection results.
- Track all permitting history including which permits remain open requiring final inspections.
ADDING ATTACHMENTS TO A PERMIT APPLICATION
After you submit your application, a page appears notifying you that your New Preliminary Application has been received. Click on the exit button at the bottom of the page, and it will return to the home page. Select your permit by clicking in circle in the column heading “A”…on the far left side of the home page. On the far right of the page under the heading, “My Options”, click on the dropdown menu. Click on “add attachments” and follow the prompts to add site plans, drawings and documents etc.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU NOW HAVE THE OPTION TO PAY THE REQUIRED FEE ONLINE.
APPLYING FOR YOUR PERMIT AND PAYING THE REQUIRED FEE ARE THE FIRST STEPS ONLY. YOUR PERMIT HAS NOT YET BEEN ISSUED.