The Danvers Council on Aging is a nationally accredited senior center that provides comprehensive services to enrich the lives of older adults in the Danvers community.
Learn more about us by visiting the Welcome Page.
The Senior Center is Temporarily Closed to the Public but We are Here to Help
As you may know, per the direction of the Town Manager, all public buildings in the Town of Danvers are closed to the public. We appreciate your patience during these unprecedented times. Although we are not physically open, the Senior Center staff is working from home. We will continue do our best to provide you with information and direct you to resources that will help you get through the next several weeks.
What Services Are Available?
Below is a list of regular services provided by the Danvers Senior Center. Clicking on the Service Type will take you to Information or Frequently Asked Questions about the Service during the COVID-19 Emergency. Please be patient as we are adding answers as quickly as possible.
If you do not see the answer to your question, you may contact us via email or call (978)762-0208.
- Social Security Administration COVID-19 Page
- LINK to Full Text of CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Economic Security Act)
- Massachusuetts Nursing Home Family Resource Line (Secretary Elizabeth Chen 4/7/20)
- One Page Guide for Families with Nursing Home Residents (published 4/9/20)
- COVID-19 Visual Tool for the Hearing Impaired (published by MCDHH)
- Planning in Place from Honoring Choices Massachusetts
- Check on the Status of Your Stimulus Check