**THE MARCH 24TH MUNICIPAL LIGHT BOARD MEETING HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**
Danvers Electric is committed to providing high quality, reliable and affordable electricity and other related services to its customers. We strive for operational and customer service excellence through the efforts of town officials and our dedicated employees.
Electric bills can be paid via dropoff at the DPW business office, by mail to the DPW Business Office, 2 Burroughs Street, Danvers, MA 01923, by phone at 844-647-6523 or online.
Ensuring the health and safety of our customers and our employees remains our top priority. We will continue to focus on delivering essential customer services, while temporarily suspending non-essential work.
- Emergency response – As always, please contact us for all electricity-related emergencies.
- Electricity– We have a comprehensive emergency response plan in place to keep the lights on.
- Billing and ability to make payments – The Division is attempting to maintain the regular billing process. Customers are encouraged to make payments online, visit https://www.danversma.gov/electric-payment/.
Services Temporarily Paused
- Non-essential planned electric outages – We know many individuals are working from home and children are home from school. We are limiting planned service interruptions during this time.
- Non-essential electric related services – Planned maintenance and services such as manual meter reads and meter changes, may decrease with the ability to keep social distance. You will be notified of appointment cancellations.
- Energy efficiency on-premise services – We are temporarily suspending all energy efficiency service activities that require home or business visits, such as energy audits.
- 2 Burroughs walk-in payment offices – 2 Burroughs payment offices are temporarily closed but the drop box is still open. For additional payment options, visit https://www.danversma.gov/electric-payment/