The Danvers Police Department is a community service law enforcement organization striving to maintain the safety of its citizens, while the department focuses on quality of life issues and the resolution of conflict within our community.
The core values that the department relies on to deliver quality police services include:
- Maintaining high standards of integrity and ethics;
- Protecting constitutional rights;
- Solving problems and maintaining order;
- Collaborating and partnering with citizens;
- Reducing crime and fear of crime;
- Protecting vulnerable populations.
Police@danversma.gov is not monitored 24/7 and should not be utilized to report or request time sensitive information. Time sensitive requests may be directed to the business line: 978-774-1213