For the most up-to-date information on the Coronavirus please click here.

Town offices will be open by appointment only until further notice.  To make an appointment, please call 978-777-0001.

Do You Have Unclaimed Checks?

Posted on April 21, 2021

According to Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 200A, Section 9A, checks issued by the Town of Danvers are void if not cashed within one year from the date of issue. You can, however, get the check reissued.

If your name is on the list, to get your check reissued:

  • – Fill out the unclaimed funds form – all information  must be completed
  • – Sign the form. It must have an original signature – electronic copies, photocopies, and emailed copies will not be accepted.
  • – Put the completed form in and envelope in the white drop box in the front of Town Hall or mail to:

Town of Danvers

Treasurer’s Office

1 Sylvan St

Danvers, Ma. 01923

Learn more at

Close window