If you are in immediate danger, call 911
- Aspire News App | Disguised as a daily news app, resources are available by clicking the “Help” button within the app. Pushing another button quickly switches the screen back to daily news. Available on both Apple and Android devices.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- HAWC | Locations in Salem, Gloucester, Lynn, and North Shore Medical Center
- Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center | Locations in Newburyport and Amesbury
- Casa Myrna | Headquarters in Dorchester
- Abby’s House | Headquarters in Worcester
Silent Call Procedure
If you find yourself in a situation where you need emergency services but it is dangerous to speak, use the Silent Call Procedure, provided by Mass.gov.
After you have called 911, press:
1 | Police 2 | Fire 3 | Ambulance
If the dispatcher asks a question, press:
4 | Yes 5 | No