Fees & Materials Accepted:
- Residents can dispose of household trash & miscellaneous metal for $0.06 per pound (starting January 1, 2017) at the Transfer Station. Proof of residency is required.
- Credit cards or debit cards are the only form of payment accepted.
- The following can be disposed of for a $25 fee:
- Televisions, Computer Monitors, Appliances, Mattresses, Furniture, Tires & Other Miscellaneous Bulky Items
- Items accepted Free of Charge include:
- Mercury bearing products (fluorescent lights, thermostats, thermometers, etc.), button batteries, rechargeable batteries & American Flags
- CONDO and APARTMENT residents without curbside pickup can bring their RECYCLING to the Transfer Station on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Users must enter by 3:45pm).
- RIGID PLASTICS may be recycled at the Transfer Station on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Users must enter by 3:45pm).
- No construction & demolition materials, masonry debris, stumps, sweepings or excavated materials will be accepted.