The Town Hall & Business Office will be closed on June 26 for a Town Office Clean Sweep Day so that we can better serve the Danvers customers.  Please plan your visit to these locations accordingly.  Thank you!
The Town of Danvers new, easy-to-use online payment platform with more ways to view and pay your utility bill, plus the ability to pay by phone and via text message is now available. Learn more:

Need A Town Field Permit?

All soccer, lacrosse, and football fields as well as all baseball and softball diamonds on Town property require a permit.

Please fill out the field permit request and mail it to Danvers Recreation at Danvers Town Hall, 1 Sylvan St. Danvers, MA 01923 or email a completed request form to

Refuse Control Field Permits

Posted on September 20, 2017

Field Permit Policy Field Permits

Posted on September 20, 2017
Close window