Under the direction of the Director of Operations, plan, organize, supervise and control all activities of the Grounds and Forestry sections. Accountable for all care and maintenance of Town’s and School’s natural resources (trees, turf, athletic fields, recreation areas, etc.) and for effective administration of the Division’s functions.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years related working experience at least two of which have been in a supervisory capacity.
- Requires a valid Massachusetts driver’s license. Possession of a commercial driver’s license preferred.
- Requires extensive knowledge of arbor, park and turf management, landscape/horticultural operation and irrigation/drainage design. College degree in an appropriate discipline preferred; possession of a pesticide license preferred.
- Must possess excellent public speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to operate personal computer based systems.
- Rate: $29.97 – $39.11/hr depending upon experience. Please click on above link for the complete job description.