Town of Danvers
Summer Seasonal Positions
The Town of Danvers, Recreation Department is seeking responsible and qualified candidates to fill various seasonal positions. For a complete job description including skills and qualifications click on seasonal job title below:
- Park Ranger – $14.50 – $15.50/hour; 16-32 hours/week.
- Pumpout Boat Operator – $14.00 – $15.00/hour; 16-32 hours/week.
- Lead Lifeguard – $15.50/hour; 16-32 hours/week.
- Lifeguard – $14.00/hour; 16-32 hours/week.
- Summer Program Director – Summer Program pay scale: $17.00 – $23.00/hour, depending on qualifications; 16-40 per week.
- Summer Program Assistant Director – $15.00 -$21.00/hour; 16-40 hours/week.
- Summer Program Counselor – $12.00 – $16.50/hour; 16-40 hours/week
- Tennis Program Director – $17.00 – $23.00/hour; 16-40 hours/week.
- Tennis Instructor – $12.00 – $15.00/hour; 10-30 hours/week
Applications are also being accepted for the following positions:
- Assistant Harbor Master
- Recreation Interns
Hours, days and length of positions can vary. Most positions start in May and run through mid to late August,10-40hrs per week. Rates of pay also vary with each position and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com