The Town of Danvers has joined regional partners, Cities of Beverly & Salem, and Towns of Marblehead and Swampscott to host local vaccination clinics. Clinics are open to residents of these communities who are 75+ (or who meet the requirements of an earlier phase of the States vaccination plan). Clinic details & registration is below. Only eligible residents of the five communities will be able to register for an appointment time.
|Beverly Council on Aging||Danvers Senior Center|
|Tuesday, February 16 | 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM||Thursday, February 18 | 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Register Here||Register Here|
Important information to know before going to a vaccine appointment:
- The vaccine is free. You will never be asked for a credit card number to make an appointment.
- You must make an appointment to get a vaccine.
- The vaccine requires two doses. You should make sure you have a second appointment scheduled from the same site, or know how to schedule it, before leaving your first appointment.
- You must confirm you are eligible for your phase.
- You can get a vaccine even if you do not have insurance, a driver’s license, or a Social Security number.