The Town of Danvers payment processing site is under scheduled maintenance. Please check back on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 9:00 AM. Thank you for your patience.
The Town Hall & Business Office will be closed on June 26 for a Town Office Clean Sweep Day so that we can better serve the Danvers customers.  Please plan your visit to these locations accordingly.  Thank you!

How do I apply for a Common Victualler License?

The Board of Selectmen is the Local Licensing Authority.   An applicant for a Common Victualler  license must filed a complete an application with the Town Clerk along with the following fees:  $100 payable to the Town of Danvers.

You may contact Catherine Ellsworth, Assistant Town Clerk  at 978-777-0001 x.3046 , or the Office of the Town Clerk with any questions.

Close window