How do I apply for a Hawker, Peddler Vendor License

The Town Clerk is the Local Licensing Authority.   An applicant for a Hawker, Peddler, Transient Vendor License must file an application with the Town Clerk.

The fee for an annual license is $50 and will expire on December of the current year.  The fee may be waived for those who have and can produce a current state vendor license.  Applicants must also appear with a valid picture ID.

A completed form with appropriate departmental signoff is required for the request.

You may contact Catherine Ellsworth, Assistant Town Clerk  at 978-777-0001 x.3046 , or the Office of the Town Clerk with any questions.

Close window