For the most up-to-date information on the Coronavirus please click here.

How do I apply for a One-Day Liquor License?

The Select Board is the approval authority for One-Day Liquor Licenses.  The fee for a Wine & Malt One-Day License is $30, the fee for an All Alcoholic One-Day License is $50.  A completed application will be submitted to the Town Clerk along with appropriate departmental approvals, TIPS certification for event Manager along with a $1,000,000 liquor liability insurance binder.  Once a completed application is accepted the event Manager will appear before the Select Board.

Please allow sufficient time between submitting your application and your event date.

A completed form is required for the request. All requests are subject to the Select Board approval.

You may contact Catherine Ellsworth, Town Clerk  at 978-777-0001 x.3046 [email protected] , or the Office of the Town Clerk with any questions.

Close window