Level 4 - Drought Conditions - Outdoor Watering w sprinklers/irrigation systems allowed Tues/Sat ONLY, 7:00PM-10:00PM.  Hand watering & car washing allowed anytime.
The Town of Danvers new, easy-to-use online payment platform with more ways to view and pay your utility bill, plus the ability to pay by phone and via text message is now available.

How do I arrange to hang a Banner in the square?

The Board of Selectmen is the Local Licensing Authority.   An applicant for a banner must file an application with the Town Clerk.

Banner requests for the following year are accepted beginning at 8:00 A.M. on October 1st
(or first business day in October), In person, in the Clerks’ office on a first come first serve basis.

The Town of Danvers limits banner hangings to a period of one week at one end of the square ONLY.  A$5,000 insurance binder is a condition of banner hangings.

A completed form is required for the request. All requests are subject to Board of Selectmen approval.

You may contact Catherine Ellsworth, Assistant Town Clerk  at 978-777-0001 x.3046 cellsworth@danversma.gov , or the Office of the Town Clerk with any questions.

Close window