For the most up-to-date information on the Coronavirus please click here.

Can I have Tents, Bounce House, Rides and/or other Entertainment at my event at Endicott Park?

All organized groups of any size, or event at Endicott Park requires a reservation & permit.  Any reservation requesting use of: Tents, Staging, Canopies, Catering and/or Entertainment must submit a Certificate of Liability from the equipment vendor with your application.  The Certificate of Liability must list “Town of Danvers” as additionally insured.

Amusement Rides, Bouncy Houses and Pony Rides are not longer permitted.

Close window