There are a variety of ways to apply for VA Health Care.
- Apply online at VA.gov
- Apply in person. Here is a list of local VA facilities on the North Shore, or you can search for VA locations here.
- Apply by phone. Call 1-877-222-8387 M-F, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST
- Apply by mail. Print and fill out VA Form 10-10EZ. Then mail it to:
Health Eligibility Center
2957 Clairmont Rd, Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30329-1647
You may use ANY of the following to request assistance:
• Ask VA to help you fill out the form by calling us at 1-877-222-VETS (8387).
• Access the VA website at http://www.va.gov and select “Contact Us” at the top right.
• Contact the Enrollment Coordinator at your local VA health care facility. (See above list of local VA facilities)
• Contact a National or State Veterans Service Organization, including your local VSO from your Massachusetts City or Town.
I WANT TO…