Water Main Flushing is now in Zone 4.

How do I get a copy of a birth certificate?

You may obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate by ordering online, by visiting the Office of the Town Clerk during normal business hours or by mailing your request along with the $10 fee and a self-addressed stamped envelope to Town Clerk, Danvers Town Hall, 1 Sylvan Street, Danvers, MA 01923.

Close window