How do I license my dog?

The receptionist in the front lobby of Town Hall generally handles dog licensing.  If the reception desk is unmanned, the Clerk’s Office can assist you.

The annual fee for licensing a spayed/neutered dog is $20.  The fee is $25 for dogs that are not spayed/neutered.   You will need to bring a current rabies certificate and proof of spaying or neutering if that is not reflected on the rabies certificate.

You may license your dog in person or fill out an application at the link below and send in the appropriate paperwork. .

Please contact the Reception Desk or Clerk’s Office with any questions.

Close window