For the most up-to-date information on the Coronavirus please click here.

Do I need a permit for a yard sale?

Yes, A yard sale permit is required.  You can obtain a permit during regular Town Hall hours.  There is a maximum allowed of two (2) yard sales per year at your address.  There is no cost to have a yard sale. You may not post yard sale signs on any town property, utility poles, traffic islands etc..   You can contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions you may have or to request a permit application by emailing [email protected]

Please see the attached safety protocol provided by the Board of Health   HOSTING-A-TAG-SALE-COVID         If, after you review, you feel you can safely hold your event, you may complete the application Yard_Sale_Blank_App_New and return it to [email protected]

Thank you-

Close window