For the most up-to-date information on the Coronavirus please click here.

How do I request a municipal lien certificate?

You may obtain a municipal lien certificate (MLC) by visiting the Office of the Treasurer/ Tax Collector during normal business hours or by mailing your request (see attached request form)¬†along with the $50 fee and a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Treasurer/Tax Collector”, Danvers Town Hall, 1 Sylvan Street, Danvers, MA 01923.

Municipal Lien Certificate Request Form: MLC_Request



Close window