For the most up-to-date information on the Coronavirus please click here.

Where can I return my Annual Street Listing?

You should return your Annual Street Listing as soon as possible to Town Hall 1 Sylvan Street- Clerk’s Office.  You may return your Annual Street Listing by US mail or in person by placing it in the drop box located at the bottom of the front steps to Town Hall.  Office Hours are subject to change due to COVID, however, the drop box is emptied several times each day.

For questions, please contact the Clerk’s Office by email at [email protected] or by phone 978 777 0001 x 3053 or 3049

Close window