For the most up-to-date information on the Coronavirus please click here.

FAQ Topic: Licenses

How do I apply for a retail Liquor License?

The Board of Selectmen is the Local Liquor Licensing Authority.   An applicant for a liquor license must filed a complete ABCC application with the Town Clerk along with the following fees:  $200 payable to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, $75 payable to the Town of Danvers for a filing fee and $50 payable to the Town … Continued

Close window