For the most up-to-date information on the Coronavirus please click here.

FAQ Topic: Property Taxes

How do I request a municipal lien certificate?

You may obtain a municipal lien certificate (MLC) by visiting the Office of the Treasurer/ Tax Collector during normal business hours or by mailing your request (see attached request form) along with the $50 fee and a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Treasurer/Tax Collector”, Danvers Town Hall, 1 Sylvan Street, Danvers, MA 01923. Municipal Lien Certificate Request … Continued

How do I pay my property taxes?

You can pay taxes in person by visiting the Treasurer’s office on the first floor of Town Hall; by mailing payment to the Treasurer’s Office, 1 Sylvan Street, Danvers, MA 01923 or online.

Close window