Curbside Pickup Policy
- Limit of 3 bags or barrels of trash per single-family home—multi-family homes (2-4 units) may put out up to 5 bags or barrels TOTAL. Anything over these limits will be left curbside.
- Multi-family homes with more than 4 units & all businesses are NOT eligible for ANY curbside pickup (trash/recycling/bulky item/yard waste).
- Recycling is DUAL STREAM, mandatory and unlimited. Recycling must be put out weekly in order to have your trash picked up. You must leave your recycling bin out until your trash has been collected to ensure pickup.
- No recyclables are allowed in the trash—your trash will not be picked up.
- Barrels/bags/recycling bins may not be larger than 45 gallons/50 pounds. Do not overfill—nothing over the top of barrel. Anything over these limits will be left curbside.
- All items must be curbside by 7:00 AM.
- Call the DPW at 95 Hobart Street at 978-762-0231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with issues pertaining to trash, recycling, bulky item and yard waste curbside pickup.