For the most up-to-date information on the Coronavirus please click here.

Unclaimed Funds

According to Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 200A, § 9A, checks issued by the Town of Danvers are void if not cashed within one year from the date of issue. You can, however, get the check reissued.

If your name is on one of the lists below,  to get your check reissued:

  • Fill out the unclaimed funds form - all information must be completed
  • Sign the form.  It must have an original signature - electronic copies, photocopies, and emailed copies will not be accepted.
  • Put the completed form in an envelope in the white drop box in front of Town Hall or mail it to:

Town of Danvers
Treasurer's Office
1 Sylvan St
Danvers, Ma. 01923

For more information, you may contact the Treasurer's Office by email at [email protected]


Close window